Sunday, July 8, 2012

Phoenix

June 24, 2012 I went to Phoenix to watch Deeann's children while she went to girl's camp. When I got there, I found out Deeann had just decided not to attend girl's camp. That was ok with me, I could just hang out with the family and help Deeann with stuff around the house.


McKenna and Deeann are really glad to have me there.

Can you see a bit of a teasing smile in that cute face? It's there if you look for it.
Jacob and Andrew are excited to have me there to do stuff with them.
Jacob's swim team had a party at the Sky Zone. It's a place where trampoline's are everywhere and you can jump and do tricks, play dodge ball and jump into foam blocks. All 3 children loved it.

We went to Jeff's house and visited with his family for a few hours. This is Kimball.
This is Brigham.
                                    
Spencer, Sam, Andrew, Brigham, Jacob
Joshua, McKenna in front and Abby in back


Today we are going to buy a house.  The Guymon's became proud house owners on June 28, 2012.
Jacob had a swim meet and it was 113 degrees.  We kept cooler with snowcones and spray water bottles and lots to drink.

Ralph came down on the 29th and went golfing on Saturday the 30th. He got a little sunburned. He's a real "red neck".

This is the front door of our new house. Do they look excited or what?!
Jacob's swim team.
Bowling was fun. Do you like those bowling shoes and tutu on McKenna?

One of the nights we went to a movie at the ballpark. We went out to dinner a couple of times. One day we went to the free lunch program for the children and besides the lunch for the children, they gave each family a gallon bottle of juice, honey dew, cantelope, onions, potatoes, doritos, donuts, and eggplant. I couldn't believe all the free food there for families.
I had a great time with the Guymon's. I always hate to leave.

No comments: