Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Birthday


I had a great birthday today. We started our celebration going to St. George on Friday night. We visited with Juanita and Jerry Saturday morning, then Sherry Ann and family in the afternoon. We went looking for treasures by playing a game called geocaching.  We got to hike on some red rock mountain and through the desert, climb over a barbwire fence and search in 96 degree heat.  It was hot, but fun.  Mattina Ann marched with her school band in the parade.  We saw her go by then drove on home.
Today we went to church and all the children have called. The primary sang to me.  That surprised me since I am in the nursery.  Ralph made dinner for us.
I am getting my computer repaired for my birthday present and of course some candy.
I can't believe I'm 59.  That's getting up there in age. Tomorrow I'll do my 3 mile run to make sure I can still do it.

2 comments:

Gma G said...

I forgot that is was your birthday. So Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like it was a fun one!!

Guymon Family said...

I can't believe you are 59 either...ha ha
Glad you got to spend some time in nature. It seems that's where you're happiest.